Sunday, May 3, 2009

구미 집

Things are jumping and jiving here in Gumi-si. This is where my second home is. I came here and walked from the Train station to my old workplace. I passed many old landmarks that brought back bitttersweet, painful and sad memories. I unfortunately felt so much regret leaving a place that gave me so much misery but gave me the best 볼물 in the world.

I spent first 5 days of May with my 사랑해 in Gumi at her house. We went shopping where I spent too much money but she's always worth it. I shouldn't say spent to much money because it really isn't important. WE also went hiking up the mountain with her mother and father.


COncept is the biggest lesson that I am trying to learn and feel frusterated with. Since coming to Korea have had to change my persona. I threw away my party image to try to become more professional. This was done two years ago. Now I am trying to become even more professional. I am turning away from casualness and looking to improve my outer image as well as what I can do internally. I need to save money more so than anything so sometimes my outerself doesn't look as well as it could.


Here is my two concepts... 1. Above anything else I want to have a successful marriage and I want to do that regardless of my social rank, age, or anything else I have or for that matter don't have to my credit. I will get more in time.
I need to improve on how I look, feel and act around other people but we shouldn't care so much.

Complaining isn't good-it never makes time go better. Why mention what you can't change. I am not perfect with my dress code, eating habits, or my Korean speaking abilities but in time it will get better. We just need to truly be ourselves and not care what others think.

TO many people I appear weak, or some other negative untrue statement. There are reasons why we do the things we do and explanations just need to be sought.



I am enjoying my time in Gumi. My gf is at work though so I am home alone and just relaxing. I really hope I can make use of more time again soon. Its going to kill me to leave here. My home away from home in which now I don't ever want to leave my true home again.

I am talking to my mother in law in Korean. My father in law fixed my shoes last night and even though it made me feel helpless I thanked him and now I know that he is trying harder for me. I just wish my gf wouldn't leave me on my own to fend for myself.

I can't make any situation change without her. I am considering staying in Korea for a longer time to make some concessions to my future better half's family but I need her help more and more.


This post is getting too long and maybe saying to much. I want to write more though shortly about everything I can

신평 구미! I dont want to leave here

1 comment:

  1. P-Dawg!! Good to see that you are blogging! Hang in there man, if you ever need to vent, feel free to call me anytime! Peace!

    ReplyDelete