Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aims of My heart

Today I had my usual 7 hours of classes. I taught as well as I could and I have established a good relationship with all of my students. I enjoy them a lot and really hope I can provide my services in a good manner for them.

After my classes I had a quiet afternoon to myself cleaning, trying to arrange a new bank account, and a potential endeavor in the private teaching realm. I am not so sure and kind of skeptical about this but I am determined to make money for my future wife in anyway I possible.

Classes are wearing on me a little this month just because of the vigorous schedule and the stupidity from the counterparts downstairs. I am estranged by them right now.


From 12-6 I am free and really am hoping to shed some more light on my future aims-travel writing a book, and piecing together the puzzle that I really hope to formulate soon. I feel so alone nowadays and maybe thats why my heart is throbbing.

Tomorrow has to be more promising than today with the dawn of the early light brings a new relief to the drudges created by the osmosis of time. I pray to make the world a better place tomorrow. I need to try harder I am resolved and undeterred fettered, or broken but poised to swivel my influence in a more helpful manner.




:Life on the teachers floor is full of interest. If my gf was here my circle would be complete. I have a best friend who helps me with a lot and we get along well. We are like a big family sometimes I feel. I get along well with all the Korean teachers nowadays. I am hoping to end Cultural Differences and show more promise

1 comment:

  1. you cannot be estranged by someone. you can only be estranged from someone. osmosis is the diffusion of 1 fluid into another, as by passage through a membrane. Does time actually diffuse? Please explain. Also, cultural differences will always be present irregardless of our efforts to breach them.

    ReplyDelete