Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Y B Madness in February Scrambled

Welcome to February!
I have started off the next pay session well. I worked 17 hours in two days! This is going to add up to a lot of OT pay at the end of February!

I worked 10 hours today and I am a little tired but happy about the new possibilities unravelling before my eyes. I am going to write Greg this week and see about getting into the head teaching position. I finally got his information!

I dont like the hectic atmosphere of the work office right now but its something that will get better in the week to come.
Friday my high school session ends. Thank God. They complain if I play a game, they talk adnosium and they are just a worthless lot. I don't care for them at all anymore. the teacher is leaving too. She is a real bitch and doesn't know how to treat people. She used to work here and she judges the teachers who work there now. She looks down her nose at the Korean teachers is what I heard. I am liking my co-workers more and more now. I mainly just talk to the Korean teachers because unfortunately the Foreign teachers are negative.
One always has a bad mood because he is tired of working here and truly needs to move on. The other one is always up and down and doesnt act well I think in communication.


I am excited for this weekend because My sweetheart will come. I want to prepare so much for her! She is my saemmuel.

gift.

Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:30 again and find breakfast. I have to fight the students in the afternoon and try to prepare more out of the chaos in the morning.


Going to bed soon with nothing but love in my Sagwa noon

No comments:

Post a Comment