Saturday, January 31, 2009

Deep Passions

So I forgot to write a story yesterday. I wanted to but I ended up doing other things instead. I washed my clothes by hand again I wish I had a better house because its getting tiresome doing it by hand. This weekend I stayed in Busan and saved money by not going anywhere. Honestly, I am lonely though and wish I could have went to work or do something else.


I had a good time with my students. Nowadays I am finding pleasure in my work and really feel like I am making a difference.

PASSION
Loving the things you do and are apart of.
My biggest passion is my Love for my Yojachingu. No matter what I do or where I go my love for her follows me. At times I feel sad or even a little angry because of being frustrated over things but I always forget and just remember how much I am in Love. Because of her I am achieving more out of my life. I am interested in doing TESOL now just to get a certificate and also more qualified as a teacher. I am planning on moving up the chain from teaching to head teacher to professor hopefully in the next 3 years.

Meeting her family this week was the best thing to have happened to me. I enjoy her family so much. I haven't written so much because I am unfortunately too tired after my split shifts. I want to write more though. I am thinking of writing a book soon because i would like to tell about my life in Korea and share my thoughts with people who are interested...

I was really scared to meet her father. my girlfriend and her mother told me not to worry so much but this was so important to me and i was determined to make a good impression. I think he has a kind soul even though we didn't get a chance to talk much. It was like my dream where he and I were walking together. Seeing him made me think of my grandfather a lot.

I haven't had good experience with kids in Korea but her nephew changed that for me. I love him so much and hope to see him again soon. I want to have our kids be like him because I know that the two of us are really special and would make wonderful smart and beautiful babies.


When I went home I was with her brother. He is like my brother because he can understand me well. I want to see him again soon and should have called him yesterday but soon I can. I know we will hang out more later...


Without passion life is really meaningless. I am working hard to build my passion more.
I am happy I finished my first month of living in Korea again.
january I think is the most difficult month for me that I will have while living here. I am looking ahead to February with a lot of hope and happiness.

I will get paid in 7 days and so I am happy because I will open a new account and get more interest^^


I have many goals for February and I am hoping it won't be a stressful month. I think I will work more. I will have to work a little on Saturdays now I think. I get 400 dollars extra though! I wil get my new schedule tomorrow. tomorrow is the last day of session.

goals for February
1. love my gf more
2. Celebrate her birthday in good style :)
3. Travel more if possible.
4. SAVE MORE
5.be happier
6. Win her parents over more
I am so happy now cause I know I have someone really special in my life and I want to show just how much I care.

Always Haungbok!

No comments:

Post a Comment