Friday, January 2, 2009

Teacher' s Rehearsal

Today was my first day of teaching. I had only 5 classes today because one doesn't start until the 8th and the other was cancelled for today.

I dressed nicely today and wore a tie for the first time to a job. I think I may get more involved in this fashion. I like my dress pants that Christina bought me they are so nice and personally I think I look better in them than I do in Jeans. Maybe I will change my outlook again and become more fashionable and like Company person instead of casual look.


I want to buy more suit type clothes in February.


Anyways teaching was ok in the morning but I felt flustered in the afternoon/evening and was happy to just go home at 8. I wish we had today off though so I could have went to Gumi but next time.


I met a nice Korean who works at the company but not in my YBM branch. He is married and can speak English really well almost as good as my girlfriend. Soon I want to make a few steps about my career and improve my teaching skill.


I told my students stories today about drinking Soju, and living in Korea for one year and I made my morning classes laugh a lot. I hope my teaching gets better cause I haven't been used to responses before.



Soon, I will get in my prime and thats why my home is the prime hotel.

There are so many things in my mind right now and tomorrow is going to be such a wonderful time I can't sleep so I am sitting here with so much love and happiness.


I think this month will be great soon my best gift is coming soon to me and it makes my heart permeate with joy
more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment