Thursday, January 15, 2009

hectic Week

OMg its now Thursday night and I can breathe a little. Work has been busy. According to my boss I worked 32 hours of overtime. I don't know how thats possible i think he may have made a mistake but I hope not. I will make a lot of money in a few weeks. Its hard to believe I have been here for now 26 days but still no pay not until February which is around the corner.


My life has changed a little bit. I am confronted with new dilemmas but I am certain I can meet the challenges that lie ahead.

Classes and Work
I am teaching many good classes but I do hate my 2 hours a day with high school students. They are so immature and have no concept of how to behave in a class. Its typical childish bullshit but at least its not my main courses. I hope to not teach high school in Korea again. I thought it would be better but they are still bad. Goofy giggly girls who won't settle down to learn for an hour. Game game thats all they say like I used to when I was in 5th grade. It made me feel like I was back at Yale and how everyday was. I hated it so much.

My adult classes are much better. They actually try to learn. I don't like wearing formal clothes but I am trying to be presentable and fashionable out of the deal later I will get more clothes and hopefully get a raise.

i finished 3 hours of a pointless orientation and left without saying goodbye because the man was a complete jackass and a Corporate video recorder I hate people who hide behind insignia's whatever happened to individuality.

My teachers room is fun. If my gf was here it would be heaven cause the teachers are super nice and personally she would fit in well with them.

I like my boss a lot cause he is like me. Today he told me a lot of pointers and things I should try to do and in february I will think about them a lot.


Other things...
I am trying to get situated more in Korea. I think I can make here a home for 2-3 years if everything goes well. im trying to figure that out so to speak

Im happy its the weekend and I hope that I can do many wonderful fun things soon. I need to catch up on my sleep.
Yesterday i worked from 9 to 11. 12-2 in orientation, 3-5 in high school and 6-10 in YBM. So much work uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment