Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busan Extravaganza

This was the best weekend I have had so far. I met Christina's brother again albeit it was only a short period. I think he is very busy but later I do want to hang out with him. Later I am really excited to saying hi to Christina's sister and my nephew again... I want him to be my nephew so much ^^

I showed Christina my workplace, downtown area and we also went to the Beach even though it was late and a little cold. The lights were amazing and I am feeling very happy that Busan is my home now.

There is so much I want to write about now.

I am going to start my work tomorrow where tomorrow is going to be a busy day and where I may have to get up early too. Ym job is going to be very important to me because I do want to make a lot of money. I am feeling good about working here cause so far everyone is really nice and also leaves me alone. I do hope that it continues to be this way. I am a little worried in the classroom because some of the Korean students are too intimidating I will call them know-it-alls who feel that maybe my teaching isn't living up to standard. I am already setting a bar high enough for me so I don't want snotty people telling me how to do things like what happened on friday or have them go to my supervisor and complain.


So yesterday I had a wonderful Spaghetti meal with Christina, saw the beach lights and today we had good snacks!

I am noticing that the Korean won has fallen another 100 off of the American dollar. What this means in all seriousness is that it is better to live off of Korean money right now instead of American money. In a way I hope that the Korean money continues to drop so I can get a lot more money when I withdraw my card whenever I get around to doing it.
Am I selfish?

I think the Economy may rebound in the near future but I just want to have whatever is best for christina. My happiness is mainly because of her and I know I can have the strength to live in Busan because of her. I have so much to look forward to

Today I wrote another story, went for a walk, and just tried to not think so much.

I went to a concert downtown and listened to some koreans do a good rendition of Bad Case of Loving You
Doctor Doctor give me the news I gotta bad case of Loving you...Its a good song

Anyways I hope that this week goes fast and fun.

There isn't anything worth misery or pain that anyone should go through and I will fight and Fight and Fight...


Thank you for the great weekend. We have many more in January and lots of happiness to be shared^^ ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment