Thursday, January 29, 2009

Longing

I can't tell you how much I love Christina's family. It broke my heart to leave the house actually. i love playing with her nephew and niece they pulled my fingers and shot at me but they are so cute and funny. Her sister is nice and her sister's husband is understanding. I love her mother, she takes care of me so well. Her father is kind but solitary and is interesting man. Her brother took me home and we talked well. He is my brother I know this.


It hurts me to be away now. I feel sorrow and regret ...I don't know why I feel this but I am hoping to become better than now. My girlfriend is the best I would do anything I could in the world for her.


Work is work. my students took me out to dinner. I understand and like my students a lot so I am trying to make good relationship. I am seeing how many students will come back in February. If a lot of them come back I can get 100-300 extra pay... I hope for this a lot.


I am overcome and rot with so much Love my veins are carrying this throughout my body and i am just hoping to connect all the dots. I hope my mind is staying intact I think about this and only this now all the time.

I never knew Love could reach so high. I only want to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment