Monday, January 19, 2009

Going Corporate

I am doing a lot of thinking about my future lately. I am really thinking about furthering my career within the career of ELs. I think that my livelihood and future happenings will be centered on this realm of study. YBM (Young Busan men?) Club (lets think of a better expression later) is a place I am enjoying more and more. I never thought I could say that about a job but I do enjoy the people I work with and the pay is decent. I am hoping to get even better at it in the following months. I don't like the Corporate Monkeys who think that they can train me and are sell-outs but I do realize the importance of this job.



Busan has a future. I am happy here. I am thinking of devoting at least 3 years to this place. My friends may have been right. I will return to Korea and they think I will never return. I do not know when I will but I will return when the economy returns. More than anything I want Christina to meet my family and enjoy America's beauty and elegance. Someday :)


Today was pretty laid back. I taught my two morning classes, my dumb high school classes and my 3 night classes from 6-10. I enjoy those classes a lot.



I walked along the Ocean front of Busan and the more I do this the better I feel. I want to make Busan a nice place to live. I want to find the resources to make my girlfriends' dreams come true. I want to light the spark that has ignited my flare for the last 17 months. My inextinguishable flame. Forever churning my soul.


In these trying times I want to make the use of the economy and play the market at its own game. I want to broaden my horizons and show other people the way too.
Make use of our time and not be bogged down by stress.

Forever fighting we can do it and much more
Nick

How fitting today is Martin Luther King day (this week) Obama is our new president today and Dreams can fly I am certain.


As I prepare for bed I am wide awake with my heart racing full of Love and happiness for a grande future that I am anxiously awaiting and knowing that its going to work well and be haung bok^^ Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment