Monday, January 12, 2009

Flirting with desire

Nothing special today. I worked 8 hours of teaching classes. I got up at 6 and went to work early.

As they say Early bird gets the worm. I tried to prepare more for my classes and would like to make a mad push for the end of the session which is only around the corner. Time is going by so fast its hard to believe my 3 weeks will soon be one month and my seventh teaching day is almost going to be 20.


I found a dollar today when walked in the streets to work. I think its nice to walk down the street in the early morning and its something I really do hope to do with my sweetheart.

Work was good as usual. I like my job a lot and don't begrudge going to it. I asked about korean jobs today and think that the people I work with like their schedules. I will find out more :)
its my pleasure

I wish I had more time today to talk to you cause I really wanted to know how you were. I went to bed last night not feeling well partly because of tiredness and just a little anxious again.

Today was fine though. I like working and I hope to get more hours soon. I don't want to work on Saturday but maybe if I dont go anywhere I will substitute if I can.

i will get 45 dollars in refund due to what I sent them in the mail. I wish they would give me the full amount of 80 but for whatever reason they are withholding this from me. I am happy because it should mean that I don't need to use my bank card for another 10 days. I will buy more groceries soon! Today I only bought 1000 won!


I can't tell you how much I care about the future and how much money i want to save us. I want to work more than now.

I promise you that you will never have to worry about me spending money on frivolous unimportant things. I want to buy us nice things and save more. Nothing matters to me more than building our future so we can write a book travel and do whatever we want. As you know me I just want to make things work out for the best.


Today after my class ended at 9:50 I just went home. I wish you were here so we could share Busan together.

Have a nice night and please dream happily and know that I will take care of you through everything

No comments:

Post a Comment