Friday, January 16, 2009

Mid afternoon's break time

I don't have anything to do right now. I went for a walk and explored a little bit of Busan area. i went looking for a cheap place to eat for my main course of the day. I went to work today even though there is no work for me to do. I used the computer and read the newspaper. Today is going by so slow I really wish it would be tomorrow already.

I went to the bookstore but the books are to expensive right now.


Yesterday I figured out how to use my ATM card. I had to call to get a pin number set up and was quite pissed off about this since I couldn't deposit it into my account and now have a huge amount of cash sitting in my home. I hope to make some interest off of this money and I hope that I can do it asap like Monday.

tomorrow I am hoping to go to Daegu to enjoy the afternoon with Christina. Busan is a fun place but its quite lonely without her.



I am having a hard time with things right now I am not sure why. Always Fighting




There are many things to be done and many more miles to go before I sleep.

outside is pretty warm but there isn't much to do right now.


more shortly,

No comments:

Post a Comment