Sunday, January 18, 2009

International Scene

This weekend was a very long one. I felt like it was lasting forever. I wanted to just go to work because there wasn't much for me to do that I can do at the current moment. I spend my saturday talking to my friend who works at the International hotel which is near my house and I strolled through the underground markets to the area near the International market locality but I just was off on a little adventure. All of this was within 30 minutes of my house. Its amazing to think how big Busan really is.

Today I met a student by chance and she gave me some free green tea latte drink.
The man at the convenience store also gives me free food its so nice to have great people around where I live and work. it makes me feel like staying longer than my contract period.

I caught up on my emails and rested a lot so now I am ready for the big week ahead of me.


I have some goals for the week which is to get my bank account activated, send my postcards i have written, get a haircut, fix my house some more and plan for a fun weekend next week!


I need to lie down because my back is sore. I think I shouldn't have handwashed my clothes tonight now cause my back is hurting me.

Anyways I love exploring the downtown area and surrounding places in Busan I can't wait to start again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment