Friday, January 9, 2009

8

Today I got up late I was tired, sleepy and had a bad headache. I felt guilty about a lot of things and probably shouldn't have thought a lot. Im just anxious to find things...

Today I had 8 classes. Thats the most i have taught in one day 7 classes =8 hours. 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night. I would prefer to teach more right now but I can't. I hope that I can make a lot of money sooner.


I am a little tired now even though I had mainly good classes. High school classes annoy me and they make me very angry and I don't hide my emotions well but my evening classes were fun.. We talked about dating :)

The classes laughed about problems that people have and I was just so happy that we don't have any of the problems. We dont drink or smoke, we dress well and we are happy.


I ate a few times too but nothing to special today.

I am hoping for a fun weekend and filled with relaxing things like a movie and just eating well. I can't wait to see you

No comments:

Post a Comment