Monday, January 5, 2009

Nampo Dong

NAMPO DONG BUSAN CITY SOUTH KOREA

The district I live in is Nampo dong. In Busan there are so many different places that I will find it amazing if I go to all of them. This month I am trying to not spent money because its important that I not do this. Next month will be better once I am truly settled and then I can feel ok about buying things. Nampo dong is a shopping district and the downtown area of my location. There is so many things here when compared to Gumi. I have a post office next to my work place. I have many restaurants that are all in walking proximity to my home. I like Pasta Vanita a little spaghetti establishment that feels so perfect inside. I really want to model a restaurant after this place.


I should have added that to my New Year Resolutions about making a new restaurant and cooking for people. I will learn how to cook better and in the meantime learn from the best cook I know^^


Today after my morning classes my headache went away. I enjoyed the classes more cause they weren't as stressful and slowly I am getting the hang of things. My students like me for the most part and I am excited to teach them what I know. I will improve more because of this I am certain. I am trying to not over work myself so therefore during the afternoons I will not go to work early unless I have absolutely nothing else to do. In February I am going to make a made request to put in some Overtime. I may even ask to work on Saturdays it will just depend on the situation. Maybe not cause I want Saturdays to spend with yours truly.


I have been in Korea for 17 days as of today. I am surprised at how fast things have already gone.

i am still having good feelings about YBM and in the days to come I will work on a Resume and update my profile so I can find a better job sooner^^

I think it will be fun to do a critique of my resume.


There is so much things I have to do this weekend.

Right now I am so happy because I do like Nampo Dong and even though I shouldn't say like this I do like this home and feel it would be wonderful to eventually share with Christina. I feel a lot of potential about here.


Today I cooked Ddoboki and it was kind of good. I ate Cheese dongas for dinner and a little pizza with Mr. Joe. He is a really nice guy. I survived my 4 classes with little problems. I am really striving to better my teaching and hope I can do so again. I will try to add more if my computer cooperates with me. Another story shortly I hope^^

No comments:

Post a Comment