Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Doting Grandmothers

i have gone to a place for lunch twice now where it has been very good and fun. There are two women who work there and run the restaurant. Today I had Samgyapsal. Three layered pork or bacon.

Its really nice because they bring me 6 plates of snack food before I get my main course. After my lunch/dinner I was given Watermellon, and coffee. They talk very fast and in Korean to me but I can understand eun marcum. When I got up to leave I put my wallet in my pocket and they stood there with worry or concern because one of them came and buttoned my coat pocket in case the wallet may fall out. I like them even though I cant converse with them. I hope my future mother in law is similar to them because I already know I will spoil her with my charm I think this.


I taught two classes today so far. I had my level 3 class with smart and fun students and then my hot topics class where they can really speak well and we debate about things. Today we talked about Korean books that are ancient/traditional and are being kept in a library in America. These issues are important to me because I want to learn more Korean and more history. Its very important for my future and what I want most. I really want to explore Busan more and do this with Christina because Busan isn't like the Korea I knew before. It feels a lot different to me. I like the interactions that are happening and really want to become more attached.


Yesterday I felt sad when I went to bed. I really want to do more with my job and situation. Last night one of the topics I was discussing with my friend was being more positive.


As I have mentioned in the past I felt negative about things before. I tried to think for 4 months about this and realized that I shouldn't have felt so bad all the time. I am trying to stay upbeat and just progress myself forward where happy dreams exist right beyond the corner.


I have many ideas jarring my mind and I really do want to open up more doors soon. This weekend I really really want to do something whatever is possible because one step in any direction is better than standing still.

More than anything I want is to make happiness occur and in that case do whatever is needed in order to insure that.


My doting Grandmothers give me the sense of Family and also more importantly strengthening my affection and giving more Love that I have bottled up.

This is my vision part of it anyhow.


Now I will go to school again shortly in order to adequately prepare for my afternoon classes. more to follow later tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment