Monday, January 5, 2009

YBM

My new job. Today was the first Monday of the New Year, first Monday for me at work and First time I taught for 2 hours in one sitting.

I had 3 classes in the morning and 4 hours at night. My classes were alright. I made the kids laugh so much. I think I made a joke to one kid to much though he felt a little bad. He said my class was boring so I told him I will give him an F. Maybe I can't joke about grades. I don't even give them a grade. Personally I am still learning on what to do here. I follow a textbook and just pray it gets over with fast cause I am flustered still. I spent my afternoon preparing for tomorrow and later this week.


YBM is good so far. I think I like my schedule. My boss is nice and never talks to me. He is too busy but he never makes check up calls on my teaching like Mr. J. I swear he is the worst kind of person in the world and somebody who I will kick his ass or at least yell at if I ever see him again. His treatment of me, Christina and Vicki is so bad.


Today I enjoyed my classes. I also think a rotation basis is going to make it more enjoyable too. I won't get to dislike my students so much. The students are so nice to me, especially the girls. haha

I talked to Yun today. he works at the hotel next to me and next time he wants to meet Christina. I hope he can too. Maybe in the next couple weekends. I also got free coffee at my LG station where they like me a lot. When I have money I am going to go shopping downtown I can't wait.


Today went by so fast. I shaved, cleaned my house, finished my book and taught a lot. I hope to teach and prepare more for tomorrow. There is so much I need to do I feel and I hope to start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment