Thursday, January 1, 2009

01012009

Well the month is finally underway. I now only have to wait 30 more days and then February will be nearly here! I am excited because i will get paid and be able to get into a better routine. I want to save a lot of money before then so I can do a lot of fun things. Its now 2009!


Tomorrow I will go to work I will start at 9 am and work until 10 at night. Tomorrow I have 9 classes OMG but its overtime so I am hoping that i can make some extra money a lot. Its not a bad schedule I will be at work most of the day but I have enough time to take a couple hours off.

I am sitting here and I thought a lot about things today.

I woke up at 8 thinking about what I would do today. Its my last real rest day Thank God. The boredom is killing me. I have read more in the last 3 days than I ever did while back in Missoula. I always loved Busan a lot when I was here before and I am hoping that I can tour around more but right now I am content with my little district its a nice place I think.

last night I was awakened to the sound of fireworks in leu of the new year but i just threw the blanket over my head and went to sleep. I was hoping the window would have broke so I could have used it as an excuse to move earlier. I like my house. Its what we call in America a nice bachelor pad but I don't like that. I want to find a cozier house outside of a hotel and a place where a cat constantly meows all night because he wants in. I want to go out and let it in but its afraid of me. Poor kitty.


Today I met a man who spoke English really well. He works at the Busan hotel so I talked to him for awhile. It was nice to just talk about things. As I said this place is so nice so far but I want to move so I can see more.

"I can only see the deep blue sea you see this is what I hope to see"

Today I made my place cleaner. I bought a few things to use around the house and will come in handy later. Tomorrow I hope that my shower isn't a fast one I would like to take a nice hot shower but we will have to see.

I can't believe 2008 is over.

So until tomorrow now I will keep reading... i can't wait until the weekend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment