Saturday, February 7, 2009

DEAR DIOR ENGAGEMENT

Today marks my 50th day special in Korea. Its been quite a thriller and a mad (ME CHE SE YO) Ride. In review
I got here on December 20th with really no clue where I was headed. I ended up in Some place called Jongno sam ga 3 for training at the company YBM. I lost my luggage on the bus and on this unfortunate day in December I was sad to not get much sleep on my first night back in Korea.

I spent Christmas in Busan with my gf and moved into my new apartment. It was a great Christmas but I had to spend the next week shopping and resting before my working contract started on the 2nd of January.

I finished my first session of work without a major problem. The students were wonderful and happy to talk to me and for the first time in my teaching career I was looking forward to teaching them. I got my paycheck and was a little displeased at the amount that they took out but I am going to do some record keeping and more checkups with the Administration and get more money if possible.

I ended up spending New Years at my Fiancees house! I was really surprised because I had very little money left, and not much preparation time prior to meeting them. It was a great way to spend the new year (LUNAR CALENDAR) This date was the 25th of January.

The start of the second session really knocked me off of my feet. I am teaching more hours now so I hope that I get more OT pay. I start earlier in the morning and work late every night.


This weekend was really special. My girlfriend and I celebrated our relationship by getting RINGS^^
I love them. They look really nice on us and I think my gf has an eye for bargains. Not only did she find a nice ring at a great price but she negotiated the price down (haggled) and she also uses cards for discounts at coffee shops, bookstores, shoe shopping, etc. We can always get nice clothes, accessories, and food et all for a cheaper, reasonable price.

While I am sad that this weekend is over I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I am looking forward to this busy week where I can get a lot more done and focus on the future.


I don't know if many people read these stories or what people may be thinking when they hear of these happenings but I am just excited to create something that may bring happiness to anyone and also help me out later when I write my adventure story. I think I am viewed as a Maverick nowadays because I seem to be off doing my own thing in limbo while everyone else in America maybe asking themselves What is he thinking/doing? If this is the case I am following my dreams and what I believe to be the pursuit of happiness.

1 comment: