Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monopoly Game

I want to talk about work events of the past week and of today.
I dont get to write as much as I would like because of my schedule and how slow my internet connection is currently.


I was given one of the best compliments I have ever been given by my co-worker. She said that I have changed the working dynamic and relationships in the office. I have made some of the Korean teachers soften and become more pleasant. I was told that they weren't as friendly before I came. I have many friends in the office predominately Korean^^
We all share stories and get along well. A few days ago my co-worker yelled at one of the korean teachers to stop talking and ranting on about cosmetics, and gossip issues. She took my advise and stood up for what was really the right thing to do which was to be more considerate of her work space.

I want to make work more fun. I have always wanted this and cant wait to share this with my girlfriend. A workplace is a place to enjoy and where you can feel like you can stay there even when you don't have to be there. I would go to work a couple hours early if I need to do something and enjoy the place. I really want to make a resume for my gf and also get her application materials situated next week. I am working Saturday for 3 hours a crock of baloney but I will get 225 this month in SAturday pay. not enough but fine for now.



I have been wanting to improve relationships between people my whole life actually. I learned about a custom called kok which is expressing regret at funerals in Korea and I truly dont want to live with any regret.



Today I played MONOPOLY. It was a game I used to play with my aunts, uncles, and cousins, and some of the fondest memories albeit a little fighting with my parents and brother. As I pass Go I get my monthly salary. I have to pay bills and ironically my rent payments come in the form of a real hotel PRIME HOTEL is the name of my estate that I am residing in currently.

I have no major income unfortunately but I do think about this quite a lot. Today I found a bank that can give me a 6% interest rate if I open a savings account. I am thinking of doing this which will mean that I need to be here until minimally February.

Some monthly installments hopefully near 1,000,000 each month at the minimal expense.


This month is going by so fast. I hope that it continues to go well. In my night class i played monopoly for 2 hours and just talked about life issues. I am hoping to figure out a lot more tomorrow.

I need to do more I feel.

Monopoly. Cast the die, see what happens. I know what i want and I believe I can do it. I am going to Fight harder. I dont believe in failure

No comments:

Post a Comment