Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Formidable Aims

YBM Academy
27th Teaching day completed. I am trying to access my email but its so slow. I am thinking of investing into the internet service which should cost me around 40 dollars per month but I am also thinking of just waiting until March or later to start as well. I dont like paying bills and am trying to live frugal as possible right now.


Today I was so tired. I am getting up before 7am everyday now to teach my classes. i do my shift and take my break. I have no supervisors, no meetings and what I do is my own. I make my students laugh, they seem to enjoy my time that I spend with them but sometimes I always question my abilities I am hoping to improve on this since this is no doubt my future work.

I like hot topics issues and am going to try to start using them in my daily life.
Today was really nothing special but I do like my job thus far.

I like the tranquility and atmosphere that Busan provides. I often wonder why people would want to leave here and live in some other place in Korea but I do think Busan has a lot of potential for me. I am facing some personal difficulties and am really wanting to find some answers because I am troubled by this unfortunately.

My biggest goal that i want to begin tomorrow is to start writing a travel experience book.

I am really wanting to do this among other things like make money and living happily married

No comments:

Post a Comment