Monday, February 16, 2009

kinky Roads

I am recovering from a food poisoning that is slowly getting better. I have bad indigestion and a little hard time to breathe but at least the vomiting has stopped. i ate some bad pork I think. I am overcoming and hope tomorrow I will be cured of this mess that made for an extremely long weekend.

I had to cancel one of my classes due to puking and and walk out on 2 of them a number of times. I am happy that no one saw me do this



i had a wonderful Sunday in Gumi. My next post will be more about my Gumi Family.


Today I had 7 hours of teaching and had one student say he was unhappy with the teaching material. I dont like that at all because I am tired as it is and I just want to finish my teaching even though I really care about my teaching materials and skill I don't care about bad students attitudes.


I am really busy unfortunately. I wish I had more time these days to spend with my love but unfortunately around the clock I go.


I am clogged up physically and mentally and need to find a road to go down thats more calming...
more soon
gotta hit the sack

No comments:

Post a Comment