Sunday, April 12, 2009

Desire for Sinpyeong

A twist of fate or coincidence that has me now wanting to go to Sinpyeong every day.

Sinpyeong is my nest egg in two manners. The first, is that it will allow me to successfully save enough money for my marriage and it may also give me some extra benefits as well. I go there every weekday and work at Dae Yang a lighting and electrical company. I have anywhere from 4 to 12 students who are truly too tired for anything other than to give me cup of coffee and talk some chit chat for 40 minutes. its the easiest 1 hour I have before I head back to the Academy.

This is an industrial town and mostly factories but its where I feel the best at.


Unfortunately this isn't my desire though. The Sinpyeong I want is back in Gumi. Its the best part of Gumi I am sure. Its a place that alluded me for over a year as I desperately sought approval. Its a place that since coming back has also been a bright spot and literally tears my heart to pieces when I leave there. I feel perfect there and hopeful for anything that may be there. This is my second home and I really want to make the most of it and make dreams come true by giving more than I can


I love her family and their home so much. It reminds me of my brother and I growing up and all the mischief that we used to do around our house. I really hope that I can make a new home and a brighter spot for us in the near future.


I am dedicated and determined to make this happen more than anything else I really want this.


Its almost 9 pm and I should go to bed as I need to get up early but its difficult to fall asleep yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment