Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busan Home

Along time ago when I was living in Gumi I made a prediction that I could make Busan my home. I have been here for over 100 days still and I haven't regretted my new job. Sure there is some shitty aspects about working here and as always salary is something people worry about but its opened up some new doors and time will make some more differences.


I am gearing up for my usual and typical week. I have only 4 days this week. I will teach every night until 10 pm and then go home to get ready for going to Sinpyeong the next morning. This Saturday I will teach 4 classes as well but at least I dont have to give a shit at all. The students are either ok or too quiet to care about. working makes the time go by so fast too. Its almost May and I have a lot more preparation to do.


Everyday I eat Daegu tang with my two friends. I enjoy this time a lot because I learn more about Korean culture and it is the only respite I have in the afternoon.

This month I will work 120 hours which includes going to Sinpyeong and teaching the Company that is actually my second job.^^ It counts as Overtime pay! And i will also work 16 additional hours of OT teaching the Saturday students.



I saw my gf today and we had a wonderful time in the University area. Its a place I really hope we can enjoy more together hopefully even going to school.


I was really sad to see her off again. Seriously my heart develops a new hole when I leave her and personally I regret leaving Gumi along time ago even though that school is the worst place I have ever felt in my life.

I can't wait until May. The weather is nice but I really want to get out and see more of Korea and not just work. more to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment