Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip Trodden

I am headed out the door in 5 minutes. Its now 5:30 in the morning or 2:30 in the afternoon in the States. I am a little tired especially since I didn't get to bed until 11:30 last night.

Time goes way to fast here.


I am now going to Sinpyeong where I will teach for an hour before going to Samyeon. Its a trip day. I have a Orientation program I must go to its so important or a complete waste of time. I finish at 4:30 in the afternoon though so at least I can go to bed early tonight.


April is here and I am happy. i think I will get a lot of hours. I am going to be working in Sinpyeong everyday and I will teach Saturday classes as well. I am going to work until 10 every night and I think I should have minimally of 30 hours of OT!


I am so happy.
MY new boss is going to give me everything so maybe he is a good guy. I think its unfortunate that i can't be the head teacher but this may work out better.

As my friend says a wise guy changes his mind many times.

Liz left today and its a little sad. She was a good friend and I will miss her a lot.


Well this was written minimally 8 days ago and now its April 9th tomorrow a Friday.


Tomorrow i will move some money to my Savings Account and work extra hard.


Today wasn't a very good day. I have a class of sniffling complainers. I think some of them dropped my class or changed and I think this is bullshit since i only taught them twice. I am going to get some flack from this and it pisses me off since I am already busting my balls and getting no respect for the amount of time I put into my class. I think this system is baloney right now.



I am going to get up early tomorrow and I think starting tomorrow I will put my nose to the grindstone and try to overcome these bullshit hypocritical Corporate Dogma that is being flung or heaped on me. Personally I see a personal grudge against me coming. what did I do to deserve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment