Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Motivation

I feel alone right now. My friend is going to leave the school this month and I will not have much foreign interaction. I am loading myself up for a very busy work schedule in April. I will work every Saturday and many classes during the week at YBM including my Sinpyeong endeavor.

Why am I working so hard? I want money to share with my wife I don't care about anything else nowadays.


this may sound a little off because Money isn't everything but unfortunately its very necessary to enjoy life fully in these tumultuous times. I am really ragged with stress nowadays.


I had a hectic last 2 weeks. A piss poor observation session with a man named ANDY TAYLOR. A real loser who doesn't know how to communicate and he is the English Teaching Trainer WTF

I had a talk about him today with the regional director and hope that Clare can give me some answers about my future work. I am really hoping that I can put in a lot of extra hours especially in Samyeon. I am enjoying the Busan life but I feel isolated and a little scared.



I am losing my wits at work where its already mass confusion with new information daily. I am seen as the nice outsider who has established great ties with the Korean teachers and all of the students. I don't think any of the students dislike me!


I hope to get more busy soon.


My motivation lies entirely within my gf-I know what I want and I can do it I just wish people believed in me a little more

Work work work
I go marching in my sleep now as I gear up for day 18 at Sinpyeong I have survived my first month. Another 350! in the bank TG

No comments:

Post a Comment