Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ranting and Raving

YBM SI SA


Si-Sa or is it see-saw sometimes its rather like both. Last week I was getting tired of the management. They are always so slow at everything.

I still am waiting on my laundry machine, and other things I feel entitled to having in my apartment. i am tired of complaining or talking to them though because they are waterlogged in their work and seem to pay me no mind. I am getting by well enough to manage thus far though. This month they gave me a new job offer where I am sent to the Company in Simpyeong. While I have to take a subway for 20 minutes it well worth it in the end.

I am enjoying the morning life and like having my own free time. It has given me plenty of time to think. I am getting adapted to this routine.


Today I talked about Routines in my Business/Corporate Conversation Class. What do we do in the morning/weekend/etc.
I am hoping to expand my teaching into more opportunities like this one. The see-saw effect of YBM is rubbing off on me. While i am tired of putting up with the baloney that seems to happen in the classroom or downstairs in the front office, YBM gives a sense of security that gives me a hope for a bright future.


I am hoping that I can figure out the best options to laying down the brickwork for a successive future with everything we can possible attain. TEAMWORK is essential in making this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment