Sunday, March 15, 2009

대구 Adventure

a TRIP OUT of Busan....

I went to Daegu to open up new doors with my gf. We had a great time. I had a wonderful lunch, shopped around, had some coffee and thought a lot....



My darling is so beautiful. She has a honest, caring, sincere personality. She thinks a lot about the future and takes care of me very well.

I watched a Marathon at the train station and thought a lot about my old teammates. I wish I was still able to run. I am thinking of getting more involved with the gym if I can manage sometime in the near future. The train ride to Daegu made me look for new answers and possibilities outside in the lush world of Korea. There are many farms, and tall high rise buildings as I traverse through the tracks that meander around mountains, go under tunnels and finally made its way to Daegu.


Daegu is the third largest city in Korea. Behind Busan and Seoul its a good escape and located in the middle of Korea close to Gumi.

I prefer Busan and am really praying to make a home of it- I am hoping that we can unravel all of our dreams, Teaching English successfully and well and studying hard both here and in America as well as eventually going to Europe. I think its important to write and or talk about our dreams because we need to become more Goal-oriented.


I am having many projects keeping me busy and I am hoping that this week goes by fast and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment