Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anti-Corporate Demi-god

Yesterday I was watched by a demonic YBM zombie drone who lacks both conscience and a personality. I hate Corporate Monkeys who think that they can show boat themselves in the name of a business. He came waltzing into Nampo-dong thinking that here is where he can toot his horn and make amends to the problems in the teaching styles of the foreign legionaries but he had another thing coming when he met the likes of me....


Andy somethinginother watched my class with a hint of indifference as well as nit picking critiquing. I was aghast at the comments he gave me. To begin with, he said my attitude sucked. It did I was displeased with seeing him and I showed it. I said Morning to him and that was all. When he tried to change my teaching plan I became Irate with him and decided to voice my concerns.

Observations should be well communicated in advance. I had no idea that I was going to be observed from him. He never contacted me. So I asked him How would you feel if I just showed up and made you sit in a meeting that you had no idea was coming. Its not fair to make plans without contacting first. Open the lines of communication. I work in Busan and understand my school better than that Seoul Jackass.

he mentioned cameras being placed in the classroom to monitor our teaching. Well that was what Orientation was supposed to do. I don't teach YBM method I do my own way. The students love me, the teachers like me and as my friend LIZ said I have changed the atmosphere of Nampo dong. People are more fun now that I am here. Apparently they were a sorry lot of teachers before I came here. I am just happy that people like me for a change. It was so sad to not have friends in Gumi.



we argued for 20 minutes about manners and my teaching ways. he compared my way with what he would have done. I don't do Andy style I do it my way and he should not close his mind. I also told him to try to understand personal situations.

I work 2 jobs, don't eat well until maybe 12 so i am tired and hungry and he wants to conduct an unannounced interview-had he scheduled in advance I think I could attend.



Now-He has treated me poorly twice and I think I will personally write a letter to his boss. This man is an idiot and really doesn't have communication or person skills. I hate people like that. He sold himself to a Corporate which has spit him out and is using him like a messiah. I have no respect for people like that. People who exhibit no form of personality or understanding.


Andy is a piece of shit and I won't suck up to him nor give him lip service. I will point out the problems that need addressing. I don't believe in going with the flow or any other thing that anybody cares to post. Its bullshit.. I want to see some comments.



i asked him to help me once. I wanted to become the head teacher but unfortunately he never talked to me about it and all my hopes were dashed when they appointed the new guy as head teacher. He has no communication skills whatsoever. The new guy Andrew is a recluse. Its weird but thats another story.


YBM pays me not as well but I can work my way up the ladder but I will never be a corporate sucker and I will fight with my personal vendettas to hopefully shape a better company. This is what teaching is all about

1 comment:

  1. My comment is that you are going to get shit canned if you make a gigantic stink. Principals observe w/o notice all the time. If he works for your company he has every right to make sure his employees are doing a decent job, notice or not. Hang in there....and try to keep your cool.

    ReplyDelete