Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walking in the Salley Gardens

Yesterday I awoke to a new day that started to early. I was really tired and had stayed up too late. I wasn't sure at all what to expect for this Saturday.


I went to Kyung Ju! Kyung Ju is a nice tourist attraction that makes me feel right at home. There is so much happening in Kyung Ju. Many beautiful buildings and parks. I arrived to Kyung Ju around 11 am.


Today in Kyung Ju was a time of wonderful happiness. I felt like I was in the movies. Eating a picnic lunch near the lake, watching the boats nearly collide and laughing at them because of their stupidity, sharing the time with my girlfriend and eating scrumptiously^^

After lunch we rented bikes and it made me feel like back in Missoula where I would ride a bike everyday for 3 miles. I loved it, and want to do it again. In the future I will buy some bikes and we can play all day like this. We toured the Expo Center. I saw the old temple and cartoon museum. In Korea there are many cartoons for children that are famous and I enjoy that. I wish that I could see the American version, Garfield and Friends, Bugs Bunny, etc.


Later, we sat in the gardens and we were all alone in a field filled with traditional plans, and spread out before us like a palace garden. It was perfect and truthfully I hope we can go back there many times. We have to do more with our time.


Being in the Salley Gardens was wodnerful. I want to go back there asap and in the course of this week I will make sure I can set aside the time to go on these adventures.



I have successfully travelled the entire Orange line of the Subway in Busan another feat I can now cross off. When we live together we can expand our journeys in Busan-A place where I truly feel anything is possible. For Korea the place of Opportunity


Always in fighting a dawn of a new day begins and the trials of yesterday fade into the lust for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment