Sunday, March 8, 2009

YBM SAGA

I am getting closer to attaining my goals I am feeling it. I think I am enjoying my job for the first time since Manito-wish. I like most of the people I work with and really want to succeed at this company. My life is pretty jam packed with a lot of action right now. Unfortunately my break isn't long enough to give me time for as much as Clarity as I would like.

I get up each day at 5 am and make my way to my first job site. This job better pay me at least 350 which is what I agreed to. If it doesn't then I will have some problems here in 3 weeks. I haven't gotten used to the traveling yet since i need to take 2 buses and remember the departure spots. Its hard to hear Korean and see out the window at 6am.
After finishing my shift at 7:40 I head back to YBM where I have my breakfast, talk to my darling and wait for my next shift at 10. I finish at noon and can enjoy the time to myself for the remainder of the day.I start again at 6pm.


Work is a little chaotic. The scheduling is done very poorly and I often wonder what the people downstairs do during the afternoon. Whatever it is, it isn't helpful to my teaching plans. Today Mr. Cho finally got a measurement for my bathroom so he could possibly put a washer into the bathroom. I need to do laundry but who knows when this will happen.

Currently there are 4 teachers. Liz who is quitting at the end of this month, Arthur who complains all the time about Korea and doesn't like the job at all, Andrew who hides and never says much of anything to anyone and myself.



I am itching to get more opportunity and hoping to fill my afternoon with more activity than just cooking, getting groceries and waiting for 6 to come. I need to make more money.

I think March will be a very fast month. I am hoping it will also be promising.


More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment